HOW TO COLLECT AND SHIP URINE SAMPLES FOR FIRSTGENDER POSTCONCEPTION TEST.
We have simplified the way to ship urine samples to us. Previously, upon receipt of order, we used to ship a package to customer containing bottles and a prepaid UPS or Fedex courier. We are stopping that practice. We have simplified everything without affecting the results. We are doing it because we observed that for our purposes the sample must age for at least two days at room temperature without any preservative (Patented). Also keeping urine samples for long time at room temperature eliminates many interfering compounds and materials like glucose and bacteria. Therefore customers are advised not to think that the sample will be spoiled without preservative. It would be getting better FOR OUR PURPOSES rather. We take care of all the samples upon arrival at our laboratory.
We are also charging one flat fee as follows from all customers across the globe:
1) PreGender Preconception test: USD 410.00. This fee is for testing two PreGender Preconception test. Any additional sample submitted must accompany a separate fee of USD 200.00 each.
2) FirstGender Post-conception test: USD 225.00. This test can find the gender of the baby from day 1 of a positive pregnancy test.
3) Combined discounted fee for PreGender AND FirstGender test: USD 570.00
4) Multiple tests: Some couples want to get many samples tested by them. We offer them six preconception and one post-conception test at 20% discount for a total fee of $1160.00. To get this discount, the whole amount should be paid in full at the time of shipping the first set of PreGender Preconception samples.
5) All shipping costs to be paid by customer to their local courier of her choice.
Now you do not have to pay us anything in advance. Pay only when you are ready to ship samples. You can collect urine samples at your own convenience and ship it through local post office, UPS or Fedex at your expense. We have observed that registered or express mail service from your local post office is better than other couriers because they deliver late and put the blame on weather or customs.
You will need following items. Most of them are easily available from home.
1) Please get or buy any kind of one small hard plastic bottle from home or pharmacy. Some types are shown here:
2) A Ziploc envelop to enclose the bottle. This is needed to prevent any leaking of sample out of package.
3) Some paper napkins to be placed OUTSIDE the Ziploc envelop to absorb any leakage.
4) A small box or a bubble wrap envelop to enclose all of above
5) A money order or certified cashier’s cheque for the amount of USD 225.00 payable to UROBIOLOGICS LLC. You can also pay through our order form AFTER you have shipped your samples.
6) Please print this Consent form fill it out completely, sign it and include in the package.
7) Print two copies of this letter Exempt human specimen showing the law that it is legal to ship urine sample across international borders. Place one copy in the package for customs officials to see and take the other one with you to show to courier clerk, in case he/she refuses to take your package. Many a times the clerk is not trained to accept urine samples. If problems, request to talk to the manager.
HOW TO COLLECT URINE SAMPLES FOR FIRSTGENDER POSTCONCEPTION TEST.
This test can be done from day 1 you confirm pregnancy, as early as four days before expected period date.
If you are taking some medicines, it would be better to take them after collecting the sample. Please consult with your physician about it.
For this test, urine samples are collected for any three nights in one bottle.
We need urine sample representing whole night. Before going to bed, just pass urine. Do not collect this. We need approximately 1 teaspoonful (about 5ml) of sample anytime you go to bathroom after this. If you wake up around 3 am, collect midstream urine (let it go for 2-3 seconds) in any disposable cup and pour approximately one teaspoon or 5ml in the bottle. You do not have to be exact. Repeat the same around 7 or 8 am i.e. 5ml more go in the same bottle. Repeat the same for next two nights and add to same bottle. This way you will have approx. 30ml of sample. Write your name and date of collection on it and you are ready to ship it to us. Do not write your date of birth or period start date as that will confuse us.
If you wake up straight in the morning, collect midstream morning urine in any large container and transfer about two teaspoons in the bottle. Repeat the same for next two nights.
How to ship FirstGender Post-conception Test samples:
1. Enclose the bottle in a ziploc bag and seal it. Please do not put any adhesive tape around the bottle and do not keep any paper napkin or paperwork touching the bottle because if it leaks the sample is absorbed by the paper and we cannot work on it. Place some paper napkins OUTSIDE the ziplock bag. Place everything in a small cardboard box or a bubble wrap envelope and seal it.
2. Enclose a money order for USD 225.00 in a separate ziploc bag so that it does not get contaminated with sample in case there is a leak. Place this as well as the sample envelop in the large envelop from your courier. If you forget, you can also pay through our order form AFTER you have shipped your samples.
3. If the package is being shipped from outside USA you will need to fill a customs form (available from courier’s office). It is legal to ship urine samples from healthy individuals across international borders. Enter the following information in the customs form:
SHIPPED TO: Urobiologics LLC, 31628 Glendale Ave., Livonia MI 48150 USA
DESCRIPTION: Exempt Human Urine Specimen, non-infectious.
WEIGHT: 0.5 lb
Note: Do not put ice or dry ice in the package. It will start leaking and will not be delivered. We report the result within 3 days after receiving your payment and sample. For privacy reasons, we never call any customer. You are requested to call or email us to get the report.
By shipping your urine samples, you agree to all the terms and conditions shown under order form which also acts as consent form from you. Our test is suitable for healthy women. Certain personal circumstances, fever or medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of these tests. These include menopausal symptoms, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and treatments that might affect your cycle e.g. hormonal contraception, certain fertility treatments and hormone replacement therapy. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this service. We do not support any type of unethical gender selection. This test's intended use is for satisfying personal curiosity, and is not offered to customers with addresses in States of Maryland and New York. We will not process a sample if the package has MD or NY address. All services on this website are subject to the Service Agreement.
|Copyright © 2016 Urobiologics LLC. All rights reserved||